Professional Fees and Insurance Reimbursement
My fees for psychotherapy sessions:
50 minute sessions - $200
25 minute sessions - $100
Accepted Payment Methods:
Check, American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa
Although I am on the Employee Assistance Program, Lyra Health panel, I do not participate on any other insurance provider panels. Some PPO insurance companies will reimburse a portion of the fee paid to out-of-network psychologists. I am happy to provide you with a receipt which will contain the information typically needed for reimbursement. However, many insurance companies do not cover online video therapy sessions.
In planning for your treatment, you may want to call your provider and inquire:
- Does my plan reimburse out-of-network providers?
- What are the mental health services covered by my insurance plan cover
- Does my policy cover online video psychotherapy (telehealth, telemental health)?
- What percentage of the fee will be covered?
- Is there a deductible?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions per calendar year?
It is also important to note that email is not a secure form of communication. If you choose to contact me via email, please only include information that you are comfortable sending me with this in mind. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.